Friday, June 8, 2007

The Figuera Side


Here's our last full crazy family photo... a while ago... as you can see. Mom just got a job down in Visalia at the Hospital as a pedeatrics Nurse.. we are so proud of her. Dad is now a Batalion Chief and much less stressed.. we love that!! Bobbie is working as a CNA at home and at work... busy busy... Rachi is going to be getting in the fire reserves program soon and hopefully will be working at kaiser... And Jeff will be going back to school... they have there hands full... Chloe and Tyler are Busy bee's cute as can be. Chloe is getting to be quite the reader and tyler is enjoying life!!

2 comments:

Gabe said...

Hey Guys. I just got the e-mail and just got into your blog. Its good to see your faces again. I will be setting up a facebook or myspace or blogg account soon so that I can upload some pics. I hope you guys are have great times!!! Tell Mark and your family Tina that I send them my love,

Cox Family said...

Gabe,
How do I get your Blog page??? Sorry im new at this... We love you too... its so good to hear from you,.,,Ill talk to you soon..