Thursday, June 18, 2009

My New Nephew




On May 27th 2009 at 12:05 am my new baby nephew Steven Michael holmes made his appearance.. after my sister had to have an emergency c-section.. The cord was wrapped around his neck.. after the baby was born my sister was taken to recovery.. she was still bleeding really bad so they had to go back and see if they hit anything... long story short and a ton of worring she and the baby were both healthy and home after almost a 2 week stay in the hospital.. It was such a relief to know that all was ok.. Steven weighed 6 lbs. 8oz. and was 20 inches long.. He is one cute baby although he has red hair.. My dad, Mom and sister Rachael all came down.. My dad and Racheal were a lot of help for me as we all took care of Chloe and Tyler.. My dad would entertain the kids why we visited bobbie in the Hospital...






No comments: