Monday, March 2, 2009

My Baby is getting soo big..
















Why do kids grow so fast.. Wesley being my 1st baby seems like he grows every second.. I wish he would stop.. before we know it in 1 month he will be 1... sadly I went and took pictures of him today out in the Almond trees for his 1st Birthday Party invite.. he is having a John Deere Birthday... It just makes me sad to see the stages of his life go by so quickly.. I know there are fun and sweetier times ahead but I just wish they would come at a slower pace...

3 comments:

Bob and Becky said...

Wish we could be there to celebrate. But it's not possible. It is wonderful seeing all the blossoms on the almond trees. It makes such a beautiful backdrop for all of you.

Allan and Diane said...

So very glad to find you back in bloggerville! Wesley is the cutiest little guy ever. He is a perfect combination of you both. I love the large and small tractor shots with him. So appropriate for that little farmer. Speaking of....wow, we too are so proud of Mark and his grand step forward with his health. He looks marvelous and I'm sure it has changed alot of things in his life for the better. Congrats and loved seeing your family again.

Unknown said...

That party is going to be so fun! So sad we won't be able to come :( I agree, kids grow WAY too fast!