Monday, March 2, 2009

My Wonderful Husband


I would just like to take a minute and Brag about my Husband... Over 5 years ago I knew that this man was the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with.. he was the sweetest most giving, caring man I had ever met. Now at this stage in our life I just can't believe how lucky I am that I made the right choice.. Mark and I have had a lot of changes in our lives since we have been married.. Mark had Gastric Bypass Surgery and has now sucessfully lost over 200lbs., we have been blessed with a beautiful baby boy, Mark has taken over the responsibility of the Ranch and I have the secretary work, and we have purchased a new to us home. I will tell you this nothing about Mark has changed in the inside except his self esteem which is a wonderful thing to have and that has made him such an amazing man. He loves to excersise now(a little too much) he comes home from work and sometimes stays up longer then me. He just feels good about himself and should... If I might say My Husband is a stud.. and not only because he looks great but he is great.. He is my best friend and is always there for me. He is a wonderful dad.. even though he puts our son to bed in a "Can you Smell my Exaust" onsie, he loves his son and he loves me and not a day goes by that he doesnt tell us that.. So I would like to Post how much of an amazing man my husband is and I dont know what I would do without him.

5 comments:

Bob and Becky said...

We think you have a wonderful husband and father of your little Wesley as well. We can also add that he is a wonderful son.

Unknown said...

I loved catching up on all your posts. it was so fun to see you guys. You both look great and your son is such a cutie!

Robinson6 said...

You both are amazing people. Always be grateful each day for the blessings Heavenly father gives us, I know I am.

THE GROWS said...

Hey Tina,
How the heck are you. I cannot believe you have a baby that old. I love blogging! It is so fun to catch up with people. Looks like you are enjoying life.
emily

Unknown said...

If I may say so, Mark is also lucky to have you :) You know life is good when you can say those kinds of things about your husband!